Sadly, due to the current situation with the Coronavirus, we are not accepting applications at this time.
1 month ago
Following a discussion with BCP council and a review of the Government Guidelines on social distancing, it is with a heavy heart that the committee have come to a decision to postpone the carnival that was due to take place on the 27th of June this year.
The committee hopes to re-organise the carnival for Christmas this year, and will be talking to both BCP council and the Winton Traders to see if this could be possible.
We hope everyone is staying home and safe and wish you all the best. ...